Monday, December 12, 2022

Greetings

Hello! My name is Sabrina Staab. It's senior year and we're back to blogging for AICE Media (A level now). If you're new, welcome and if you're returning, welcome back. 

Last year's project was okay but I felt I could have done a lot better. This year,  I decided I needed a fresh start, beginning with a new name for the blog: The Open-Minded Octopus. I liked the name because it was not only hilarious to me, but it also symbolizes open mindedness and creativity which is what I want for my project(s) this year. 

I can't wait to get started on this year's project! 

I'll fill you in more next time,  Sabri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...