Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Costume Design

Hello!

 I am planning on filming today!!!

Unfortunately, I am still having issues with finding my "Nick". I have my brother that I suppose can play him but he doesn't exactly fit the idea I had for the character. As for McKenzie, she will be played by Samantha Perez and her best friend will be played by Gabriella Tavares. I think Ani very much fits the description of who I wanted to play McKenzie. Luckily, for this trailer I do not need a lot of props. Ani will wear a crop top and low waisted jeans and a hand purse with low, casual heels. Isabella can wear a dress that still fits the theme of early 2000s. 

This is the inspiration I was going for with McKenzie's wardrobe... 



I actually have my mom's old iphone 5 that I used as an ipod when I was younger to communicate with my other friends who had phones since I didn't get one until I was in about 7th grade. The camera is partly broken but I think the screen is fine. I was thinking that when McKenzie starts doing her markeup in the bathroom, she could press play on the iphone 5 and then I would edit in the music.

We're going to film in my bedroom, bathroom and walking around my neighborhood for today, so it should work out okay. If I think of more locations like Town Center, I will write a blog post about it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...