Thursday, February 23, 2023

More Ideas

Hello, I've got more ideas for the project!


idea #3: 

I could do one scene at an ice cream shop (closest one is  probably Cold Stone). They could run into each other at the ice cream shop and Nick insists on paying for Mckenzie's ice cream but she refuses. After wasting what seems like forever, Mckenzie accepts him buying ice cream for her and thanks him before walking away. 


idea #4

Since I am 100% a booklover at heart, I think there could be a cute scene at a bookshop. I was just in Coconut Grove last weekend and there was a woman selling pink roses (very expensive but I bought one anyways because I have a weak spot for roses). Later on in the night, we stopped by this gorgeous bookshop that had a big window on the second story that could be used to see out to the rest of the lightly lit street. The bookshop also had the cute wooden ladders that can be rolled to reach any book possible (but I couldn't use it because it was only for employees). I did end up taking a photo featuring the rose but with the books in the background which I thought was cute. I attached it below.... If Nick could help Mckenzie reach for a book since he is taller than her, I think that would be cute. It can be a book they learn in that moment they both enjoy (a classic such as The Catcher in The Rye) where Mckenzie has the realization that they are more similar than she originally thought). 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...