Monday, March 6, 2023

Social Media

Hello,

I just created my social media for my movie! My target audience is 13-20 year old females and as a result I decided to create an Instagram and TikTok account. I did decide to create a twitter account just because 18-24 year olds make up 17% of twitter demographics but it was more of a side thought. 


I had an issue creating my accounts because I do not have a name yet.  I decided to go with "Sk8er Boi" (Avril Lavigne's song) for now. I may or may not change this but I need to create my social media accounts ASAP. 


My label is : sk8erboi_movie on Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...