Sunday, March 26, 2023

Day #2 of Filming Trailer #1

Hello, 


Today we are on our second day of filming this weekend! Because of the time that everybody got here last night, there was not much daylight left to film the scene in which the girls are talking on their walk to school. We were only able to do the sleepover scene which worked out at the end. It was hard in the beginning but towards the end the conversation flowed very naturally because  the character is similar to one of our friends and therefore Gabriella (who plays McKenzie's friend) simply imagined that she was talking to her and Samantha (McKenzie) combined a little bit of her personality with that of our friend. It ended up being partly improv which I think came out very good. We did about 5 or 6 takes since I wanted to make sure to have different angles.  


I was talking to Samantha and she told me that If I wanted to she could text one of her friends who has a very deep voice and can do the rom com trailer voice instead of doing the black screen with text. That was my original idea but since I couldn't find anybody I went in the black screen direction. She texted him last night and hopefully when I see her in a few hours she can update me as to if/when he can do it. Since it would only be a few sentences, I hope he will do it but I will post a blog update regarding the voice/black screen later.


Although I still have a lot to do, I am starting to see my ideas come to life which is an amazing feeling. I was worried that working alone was going to be difficult since for the most part I have worked with a partner for almost every project. However, I like the direction it's going in and people I talk to about my ideas understand my ideas as well which I appreciate because it means they see my vision as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...