Saturday, April 8, 2023

Editing and last minute changes

 Hello, 

I began editing my trailers now that I have my footage. However, I have little bits of both trailers edited and I need to focus on finishing one before working on the other. I am using a lot of wipes such as gradient and barn doors as well as split and whip transitions. I did research and those are commonly used in many Romcom movies. I also realized that one of the scenes (since I overshot) that I was gonna use in trailer #1 fits better in trailer #2 and I am going to move it and then slow it down for a big dramatic scene. 


I also realized there was 1 shot I really did not like the way it came out and a few other scenes I realized I wanted to add.  My actors agreed to reshoot in the next day or two. That way, I will hopefully be done editing and adding all of the last minute shots to the trailer a day or two before the project is due. This will allow me to spend the rest of the time working on my CCR. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...