Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Posters!

 Hello, 


After many rough drafts, I finally have my poster done. I actually ended up changing the name to "He Was A Sk8rBoi" instead of just "Sk8rBoi". I was using my notes about what fonts and colors to use and as a result ended up going with red and black colors with  Times New Roman/Futura Black fonts. I decided that the film will have a theatrical release but will then stream exclusively on "Netflix".  As a result,  I obviously had to create two seperate posters: one that's cinematic and one that's for streaming. I was having problems coming up with a color scheme so I went to other Romcoms such as "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" for inspiration. As for the Netflix poster, I went to movies I know that are streaming exclusively on Netflix such as "To All The Boys I've Loved Before" for inspiration. Here is the final work.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...