Sunday, February 19, 2023

Moodboards!

 I haven't full decided what I wanted to do for my character so it is very much a possibility that I redo these moodboards later on but I just wanted to have something for now to work from. For now, I am thinking of naming the boy Nick and the girl Mckenzie (again, this might change). 





This is what I have so far...

I thought of Mckenzie as a girl from New York City who deals with a pretty heavy move since her parents' job. She is very artsy as shown by the paint, flowers and fancy outfits. I wanted her to have a change of personality when she got to her new school. She's the new girl and everybody wants to be her friends including the popular girls who convince her to join the cheerleading team and drag her along with them to parties. Her dream school is Columbia University since its back home and her parents went there so she works very hard to be top of her class even at this new school. 


Nick is a skateboarder who often feels like an outsider since its a small town and he did not grow up with the kids his age. He has one best friend but other than that is antisocial. Nick is from Manchester and moved there a few years ago. He has a little brother he plays soccer with whenever he can. Nick wants to be a writer but does not care about school unless it is English. He enjoys books because when he moved he spent most of his days at a local bookstore which helped him get over his homesickness. However, Nick feels that he is missing something: love and goes to ridiculous extremes to try to find it with Mckenzie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...