Saturday, March 25, 2023

Editing Brainstorming

 Hello, 

We are continuing to film trailer #1 this weekend. I am still working on the script and storyboard for trailer #2 but I just wanted to start filming something so that I can begin editing in the meantime. Because of my friends' work schedules it makes it a little hard to film during weekends. For example, my actress who is playing McKenzie's friend has work until 7 pm today and will be opening at 5 am tomorrow so we can only film one or two scenes (sleepover scene between the girls and walking outside to school). As a result, we are going to have to continue filming Wednesday and Thursday during privilege and then if I work on the script for trailer #2, we can film for that as well the same day.


I decided to look at typical editing for early 2000 romcom trailers for an idea of how to edit my trailer in a very cliche way. The main thing I noticed was the swipe transition being used so I decided to go to youTube and research how to create similar effects/transitions on Premiere Pro. I included the links to the 3 videos I saw below so I could go back to them at any moment easily when I begin editing. 


video 1

video 2

video 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...