Monday, February 13, 2023

Portfolio project schedule

Hello, I am back!

Since this is only the first week of the project, I am trying to come up with a plan for each week so I do not fall behind. Last year I definitely fell behind and the end of the video was shot last minute which ended up being a mess because Mother Nature did not agree with the timing and it was super windy out. This year, I hope to stick to my schedule and not fall behind. I will be working alone so it will be easier to work on the project since I will not be depending on anybody else's help. 


I made a schedule for my project as a I saw fit depending on things like AICE exams, my birthday week, spring break, etc. This is (hopefully) the plan....




  •  Week One (2/7-2/13)
    • two postings
    • Begin brainstorming what project I want to do as well as a genre

  • Week Two (2/14-2/19
    • four posting
    • Once I have picked a genre, research that genre
      • watch trailers on Youtube
      • google typical techniques used for that genre 
    • Start thinking of a possible storyline 
      • moodboards for characters

  • Week Three (2/20-2/26)
    • four postings 
    • finalize story
    • begin drawing storyboards
    • Begin listing the shots

  • Week Four (2/27-3/5)
    • four postings
    • reach out to potential actors
    • order any props I need
    • Come up with potential shooting schedule (ie. film this that day...)

  • Week Five (3/6-3/12)
    • four posting
    • Begin shooting
    • Begin editing as I shoot 

  • Week Six (3/13-3/19)
    • four postings
    • My birthday week 
    • beginning of spring break
    • Shooting
    • editing as I go along

  • Week Seven(3/20-3/26)
    • three postings
    • Spring break
    • movie poster
    • distribution plan 

  • Week Eight (3/27-4/2)
    • Three postings
    • Shoot anything leftover or anything that I want to add based off what I have been editing
    • Edit any final last minute scenes if necessary (hopefully it will not come to this)

  • Week Nine (4/3-4/9)
    • Three postings
    • Peer reviews 
    • Make any additional changes based on peer reviews
    • Do CCR

  • Week ten (4/10-4/13)
    • Three final posts
    • Finish CCR 
    • Submit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...