Friday, March 24, 2023

Song Ideas

 Hello, 

I am back! We are going to start filming again tomorrow so I decided to do a little more planning. I knew from the beginning that I wanted to start off the trailer with McKenzie blasting music and having a little party while getting ready for school but I didn't know what song. I began looking at songs today and probably spent at least 45 minutes searching for copyright free song which led to a dead end each time. I was getting very frustrated and needed a break. I took a little break and then called my friend who is coming over to film tomorrow and asked for her advice since she does CBTV (our school's television network). She recommended I go on Audio Library and find copyright free music from there. I found a couple I think might work and downloaded them before I forgot. 


I love one called "This is Not Another Christmas Song" but there are lyrics in it that I obviously cannot use because they have absolutely nothing to do with the trailer. I might be able to edit it so that I do not get the chorus but it's gonna be difficult. I also really liked this one called "Turtleneck" that could work. It's alternative and punk but its a happy, feel good song that could work; same thing with "Rocker Chicks". I was thinking this song be used when McKenzie has socks on and glides across the room to do her hair/makeup. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...