Friday, March 17, 2023

Props

 Hello, 

I am back! I was only able to shoot a little bit the other day because my actors had to go pack home and pack for spring break before their flight the next day. We got a few scenes but it ended up being more of a read through which you know what I am okay with. The little I did film, however, I might need to redo depending on how the lighting is the next time I am available to film. My actors/actresses will not be back until the weekend before spring break ends so I will likely film then. In the meantime I decided to go on Amazon and order any props necessary for the filming portion of the project. I am going to go through the list and order a few but this is my potential props list for now...














No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...