Saturday, April 1, 2023

Instagram!

 I took some photos of my cast and created a "Meet The Cast" post for each character on Instagram. I looked at the "In The Heights" instagram for inspiration just because it was the first movie I could think of and added a few things I liked. 





I made my instagram account seem official by putting "movie" as the name and then in the bio I put "#ska8rboi_movie - coming Summer 2023". This is the overview of what my page looks like so far. 






As far for the posts itself, I started with a group picture of the cast in black shirts to give off a more professional feel and then put individual posts introducing the individual casts with random made up facts about them. 









I do not follow anybody at the moment but I used my personal account (SabriStaab) and my parents' business account (thegetawaystowe) to follow the movie on instagram just to have something on there for now. What I thought was funny was that since I am using real hashtags, people I do not know have liked by posts. I included some pictures of that below too. For instance, I have no idea who the person is with the handle "madgreek_dre" or who "thehexartist" is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Distribution Project!

 The project is finally here! I hope you enjoy!  He Was A Skater Boi Distribution Project Folder (Google Drive) He Was A Skater Boi (Trailer...